We are hiring:
Full stack or back end developer
Useless Company is an ambitious impact startup creating an app that will encourage people to consume less and invest the money they save in a sustainable way. We are now hiring a full stack or back end developer to join our team in Helsinki. As a developer in UseLess, you will have a key role in our main product design and architecture.
Working as a part of the UseLess team
You’ll get to have an impactful role in building our main product based on the existing prototype. We have good possibilities for self development, support, and provide a meaningful job environment with like-minded people on board. Read more about our culture & company in general in the ”Being a UseLess developer”-blog post.
What we expect from you
This is how we will evaluate candidates in terms of hard skills:
- General fullstack knowledge in web applications. Weight: 20.
- Backend: APIs, integrations, knowledge on good development practises Weight: 30.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with one of the trending programming languages. Weight: 30.
- Systems design. Weight: 20.
- We will also value good communication and teamwork skills
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Option program
- Gym pass free of charge
- Good possibilities to network in the Finnish startup ecosystem
- Creating a means for everyday climate action together with a rockstar team
Apply by sending your CV & application below. Focus on the application – we really want to know why would you like to work for our company! Use the title “developer + your last name”. If you have a public Github profile, mentioning that in the application is seen as an advantage. The deadline for applications is 31st of October. During the interviewing process you’ll get to meet your possible future colleagues and dive deeper into our product development.
The process includes 1) phone interview and 2) homework + onsite interview.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or the process in general, please contact CEO Maija Leino (maija.leino(at)useless.fi, +358 442161611).
Starts: as soon as possible
Application time deadline: 31.10.2019